Performance, reliability, serviceability and value.
• Easily pass through standard single or double doors with the 30 Series (76 cm width) and with the 32 Series (81 cm width).
• The 32’ Series scissors offer outdoor (1 person) and indoor (2 persons) functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications.
• Indoor use only for the 30′ Series.
• Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
• Standard solid non-marking tyres.
• On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
Electric Scissors Lift GS-1530
Ideal for manoeuvring in tight spaces, Genie® slab scissor lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance and installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces.
The solid steel deck platform has a slip-resistant surface.
Heavy duty tubular steel guardrails maximise durability.
Telescopic end rail can be raised to accommodate large loads.
Lubrication-free, service-free pivot points.
Built-in lanyard attachment points.
The ergonomic Joystick Controller operates from the platform or the ground.
Low noise level allows operation in quiet work environments.
High angle steering provides excellent manoeuvrability.
Swing-out battery box and power module allow easy access to componentry.
Variable speed motor extends battery and motor life by using only the energy needed to do the required work.
On-board troubleshooting diagnostics notify the operators of possible fault conditions.
Working Height: 6.6 m (21 ft)
Width: 81.3 cm (32 in)
Outside Turning Radius: 1.55 m (61 in)
Lift Capacity: 272 kg (600 lb)