Performance, reliability, serviceability and value.
• Easily pass through standard single or double doors with the 30 Series (76 cm width) and with the 32 Series (81 cm width).
• The 32’ Series scissors offer outdoor (1 person) and indoor (2 persons) functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications.
• Indoor use only for the 30′ Series.
• Low-emission electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
• Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
• Standard solid non-marking tyres.
• On-board diagnostics help operators troubleshoot on the fly and make adjustments in the field to maximize uptime. Swing-out battery box and power module trays allow easy access to engine components for convenient service.
Zero-emission electric operation.
39 in (1 m) roll-out platform extension.
High angle steering for excellent manoeuvrability.
Fixed rail with chain entry gate.
Universal 20 amp smart charger.
Proportional controls for lift and drive functions.
On-board diagnostics for easy troubleshooting.
Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration.
Emergency stop at both platform and ground controls.
Solid, non-marking tires.
AC power to platform.
Working Height: 8.10 m (26 ft)
Width: 0.81 m (2 ft 8 in)
Outside Turning Radius: 2.13 m (7 ft)
Lift Capacity: 363 kg (800 lbs)